55. This precious girl and her momma, Donna.
56. watching my boy on the dock fishing.
57. laughter and squeals at the beach.
58. my girl, who is always eager to make new friends.
59. smores dripping down faces.
60. sleeping in until 8:30 this morning......ahhhhh!
61. not feeling guilty about sleeping in.
62. lazy days on the beach.
63. jasper our doggie...he has been so good on our trip.
64. God's Word
65. even the fact that children have continued to stir up trouble between each other, they still have each other.
66. Also, the gift of knowing that we are not perfect only He is.
67. His Grace and Mercy.