Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 17

1. a voice. I know I need to learn to keep it shut sometimes, but I love in this verse he says, “Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies.” verse 2. He saved me and I have a voice, whether I say it inwardly to myself or to someone else. I am thankful for a voice.
2. i am thankful that your (my friend Lauren:)) dad raised a pretty awesome kid:) aren’t you proud….i used my voice to give a witness;)p.s.  she has started a gratitude endeavor.  click on her link and join in!
3. ice cream with creamy peanut butter all swirled up in it and the ability to lick the bowl:)
4. the realization this morning that I can specifically pray for my real father in a way I hadn’t imagined before.
5. coupons and dave ramsey

I was pretty lazy and copied what I posted on Lauren's blog:)  

No comments: