731. refreshing time away with friends at the beach.
733. how rain makes everything greener.
734. snuggles with my sick girl.
738. i know Leighton has been on my gratitude list too many times to count. but, i am so grateful for him. how he loves me. how he shows me Jesus. every.single.day. i love you.
739. my brother in law, Davis, gets home from Afghanistan next month.
740. my sister, Susan. i know she is so pumped that she probably can't contain herself.
741. my mom. she has been through a lot. raised four girls. gone through college four times. married four girls. an awesome and fun grandmother.
742. and what a joy it is to be a momma.
743. my mother in law. we have had our fair share of ups and downs. but, i love her. and i love that she was such a good momma to Leighton.
744. that summer will be here soon.
745. the anticipation of sleeping in......ahhhhhh.
746. how the Lord has been sewing up places in my heart that I never believed would heal.
747. and believing in His Goodness. and trying to grasp the fact that He does want good for me.
Thank you, Lord.
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in Him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."