Trying real hard today.
Got some news that my parents aren't coming to the beach.
Well, I can't really talk about it here.
I will say this:
"Money is never more important than people or relationships."
My parents have been done wrong....a little Bama' slang for ya.
I did find myself grasping for things I am thankful for.
1. a long run down a beautiful street.
2. a few hours alone at the beach.
3. seeing a husband kiss his wife on the forehead at the beach as he strolled her on the beach(she was in a wheelchair.)
4. riding waves with La.
5. jumping waves with La.
6. seeing my children having fun with their daddy in the ocean.
7. carrying La on my back down the beach to get slushies.
8. blue and red stained mouths.
9. leftovers for dinner.
10. telling my children about my childhood dog, Brownie. she was the best.
11. the stork that landed on the beach right by a little girl fishing.
12. rubbing the sand through my fingers.
13. Titus 3:9-11
14. stacy's pita chips on the beach.
15. pina colada's on the beach
16. family. friends.fellowship.