Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12

So, I am on vacay.
I am combining a few days.
1.  "I love seeing things you don't see everyday."  M's comment while at the beach with his dad.
2.  having a water gun fight with M.
3.  sunsets in the clouds.
4.  baby alligators swimming in the lagoon.
5.  squeals from my kiddos when a man caught a shark and then almost dropped it on them.
6.  "I think I am allergic to sharks."  La's comment after the shark almost dropped on her.
7.  Thankful for humor.
8.  "You like my braids?" My girl flirting with 2 boys at the pool.  What am I going to do with her?
9.  Starting a new book.
10.  actually napping and not feeling guilty.
11.  sugar free, fat free chocolate pudding
12.  Palmetto Cheese
13.  I don't have to weigh in this week.
14.  I don't have to weigh in this week.
15.  I don't have to weigh in this week.
16.  seeing a son taking pictures of his mom and her not knowing he was taking them.  so. sweet. and. precious.
17.  La asking about our wedding tonight.
18.  good coffee that awaits me in the morning.
19.  my new fav toenail polish  Commander in Chic.  It. ROCKS:)
20.  letting go of the past.
21.  open and excited about the future.

No comments: