Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 28

1.  So, so thankful that my girl is alright.  She woke up from her nap and was coming down the stairs and took quite the tumble.  Bless her heart.  I actually shed tears.  It scared the mess out of me.  For Real.  She is one tough cookie.  Thank you, Lord for protecting her.  Thank YOU!

2.  Thankful for such a fun morning with friends:)  

3.  Thankful that I am thankful;)

4.  Thankful for my momma.  Maybe this is a repeat, but let me tell you....she is pretty awesome.  My mom and dad are having a rough time as of late.  She sent me an email recently that asked us(my sister's) to pray for the people that have hurt them.  Such a sweet example of seeing Christ.  Love instead of hate.  Love instead of anger.  It doesn't mean we don't hurt.  Or that we aren't disappointed.  I am proud of her.  She has been through a lot and I respect and love her more now than ever.

5.  Three words:  Diet Mountain Dew. 

No comments: