1. So, so thankful that my girl is alright. She woke up from her nap and was coming down the stairs and took quite the tumble. Bless her heart. I actually shed tears. It scared the mess out of me. For Real. She is one tough cookie. Thank you, Lord for protecting her. Thank YOU!
2. Thankful for such a fun morning with friends:)
3. Thankful that I am thankful;)
4. Thankful for my momma. Maybe this is a repeat, but let me tell you....she is pretty awesome. My mom and dad are having a rough time as of late. She sent me an email recently that asked us(my sister's) to pray for the people that have hurt them. Such a sweet example of seeing Christ. Love instead of hate. Love instead of anger. It doesn't mean we don't hurt. Or that we aren't disappointed. I am proud of her. She has been through a lot and I respect and love her more now than ever.
5. Three words: Diet Mountain Dew.