Sunday, August 29, 2010

Clinging

Clinging.
I have always loved to cling to people and or things that make me feel safe.
Sometimes it could be 
my husband.
my children.
my family.
my friends.
food.
my things. 

But, you know what I have learned over the past year?
The only person I can cling to is Jesus.
His Cross.
Which leads to all the things I have ever longed for.
Grace.
Mercy.
Forgiveness.
Love.
Joy.
Fellowship.
Giggles.
Security.
Jesus.

I am learning to lay my burdens at the foot of the Cross.
Releasing fears.
Grasping for Him.
Believing the Truth.
Not lies.
Repenting.
Receiving Forgiveness.
Receiving love.
Receiving mercy.
Receiving grace.
Receiving joy.
Receiving Jesus.
Fellowship with Him.

By receiving His Gifts, gives me encouragement to give His Gifts to others.  And that my friends, feels good.
Thank you, Jesus.

The Giver of Life.



No comments: