Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Walk with Him


So, I missed Multitude Monday.  I thought about it, even had my "c" date with my hubby:)  I will probably just post 10 things I am thankful for this coming Monday.   This month on Ann's blog "Walk with Him Wednesday" is The Practice of Spiritual Matrimony.  Reflecting on my marriage and the man I married.  Boy, the Lord has brought us through some really rough storms to a place where we content.  Peace.  Love.  Grace.  Mercy.  Love.  Love.  Love. 

I love Leighton.  Period.

"C" date night.
Chili's in Decatur, Alabama.
For some reason, Decatur is NOT known for fabulous restaurants.  It really is tragic.  
But, Chili's totally worked for us.
We had
chips at Chili's.
Then we headed back to my parent's house to 
 Chillax on the chammock......watching the sun set
and then went on a
Cow
Cruise:)
I love my man.  I desire Him more because of him.   I also miss him right now because I am still in Alabama and he is in Columbia.  I miss him.  I will be home tomorrow, baby.
 

No comments: