Tuesday, June 8, 2010


18.  Thankful that I am now counting my 1000 gifts forward instead of backwards.   Whew it already feels better;)
19.  Thankful that my son is now the minature donkey whisperer after breaking his arm riding one of them.  He learned his lesson.
  20.  the beautiful wheat field in front of my parent's house in Alabama
21.  For the cardinal's we saw at Riverfront Park today.  Just me and my kiddos.  Sweet time.  Precious time.  I.  Don't.  Want.  To.  Forget.
22.  Cousins and sweet giggles.
23.  Smiles and laughter after getting both SUV's stuck in the mud at the Hot Air Ballon Festival......9 o'clock at night;)  Especially grateful for the 3 strangers that helped us (my dad and Scot) get them unstuck.
24.  thankful that God's mercies are new every morning........
25.  thankful for life...
26.  thankful that even though I am a sinner, I am dearly loved.  A new creation.
27.  thankful for a Gospel preaching church.
28.  thankful for amazing sisters in Christ....
29.  thankful that being able to give thanks instead of being anxious.
30.  for sweet time at "the farm."  driving back roads and thinking about old times....smiling.  seeing birds playing in mud puddles.  watching my dad do what he loves, selling cows....
31.  baby sisters
32.  Angels...
33.  thankful that I can post this on a Tuesday even though I was suppose to do it yesterday.  GRACE.  learning to accept grace.......

No comments: