548. road trip and the beautiful weather.
550. cousins getting to spend quality time together.
551. jumping on the trampoline at 7 am.
552. running in this neighborhood.
553. the wild clovers growing on the side of the highway.
554. the red bird that flew right over me while I was running. it took my breath away. again.
555. watching and listening to my friend Jessica talk about how she felt like the Holy Spirit was breathing for her after the accident with her husband Brian.
556. a new friend. who is awesome. and i can't wait to get to know her better:)
557. i actually won a photo session with the above mentioned new friend! her work is amazing and i can't wait for us to have our first family photo session:)
558. i am flat out blessed. thank you, Lord. thank you.
559. oh, and that i at 37, can still do a back flip on the trampoline and land on my feet. i am still sore;)
560. how His grace, love, forgiveness and mercy are changing my heart.