529. that the flu did not last too long at our house.
530. rain that is greening up the grass and all the trees.
531. how a shower makes you feel when you have been cooped up for days.
532. little smiles from the little ones when they are sick.
533. anticipation of seeing family this weekend.
534. a husband who is loving me so tenderly lately.
535. i love having a laundry room. at the other end of the house.
536. "self-striving nurtures self-hatred. toiling in the flesh produces foiling in the soul." ann voskamp
537. "expectations are premeditated resentments." unknown. but. a. good. one. to. chew.on.
538. "grace, grace, God's grace, grace that will pardon and cleanse within; grace, grace, God's grace, grace that is greater than all our sin." Julia H. Johnston's hymn, "Marvelous Grace of Our Loving Lord."
539. vanilla ice cream with peanut butter all swirled up in it:)
540. a husband who brought me coffee in bed this morning.
541. wisteria climbing the trees.
542. i am thankful for my cowgirl boots:)
543. doritos. any flavor but prefer cool ranch. cause' that is the way i like to ride....coolio;)
544. dogwoods. especially this one that we saw 2 years ago.
545. remembering how she looked when she was 3.
546. laughing out loud as i remembered that this was the spring break where mac broke his arm when he got bucked off of a miniature donkey.
547. and last year spring break where he gladly announced he is the "donkey whisperer.":)
P.S. I have been trying to post photos with the miniature donkey and i can't get it to go through. so, you just have to believe me:)
P.S.S. these words about fear.