431. lunch with bff from Decatur and seeing her precious daughter.
432. sharing hurts that cut deeply, but knowing the Blood that holds us together.
433. my baby boy's 8th birthday is today.
434. how God has used him in such a mighty way to touch and heal broken places in my heart.
435. sister's in Christ.
436. my sisters.
437. communion with the Lord last night.
438. to see the Body of Christ come together after such a great tragedy last week.
439. open and honest talks with Leighton about death.
440. eating lunch outside in the shade.
441. giggles from playing hide and seek.
442. my washing machine being fixed.
443. skyping with my sis.
444. telling my dad how proud I am of him.
445. telling my mom how proud I am of her.
446. telling my sister how proud I am of her.
447. watching the leaves blow across the street and some not even moving.
448. that I am not the only one who suffers from anxiety.
449. that God is not the author of confusion.
450. that God is good. all the time. even in the hard stuff.
451. "This world doesn’t need Oprah gratitude; it needs Jesus gratitude. The kind that gives thanks for the bread and the nails, for the fire that refines and the blood that saves." Ann Voskamp
452. a fun spend the night party for Mac.
453. sweet notes left in the mailbox.
454. being blessed with so many thoughtful friends.