Monday, December 20, 2010

Daily Bread

282.  "It is good to give thanks to the LORD,
   to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
to declare your steadfast love in the morning,
   and your faithfulness by night,"  Psalm 92:1-2
283.  A Father who sets His affections on me.
284.  A Father who is patient with me.
285.  A Father who is teaching me about grace and mercy.
286.  watching my son pull my daughter down the hill with my duster.
288.  love and forgiveness.
289.  even though my dad has to start radiation and stands to lose everything he worked his entire life for, I will PRAISE Him.
290.  even though my baby sister, Susan, is moving to Germany I am trusting her to Him.  And looking forward to visiting:)
291.  thankful for my brother in law who is serving our country.  please Lord protect him while he is in Afghanistan.
291.  Jesus.

No comments: