267. fun, crazy field trip to grocery store with 70 2nd graders.
268. fun night away with hubby.
269. running into a friend at Costco:)
270. pictures hung on walls.
271. watching Elf.
272. a sweet and loving husband.
273. friends who encourage me daily.
274. a God Who is continuously showing me that it is better for Him to be in control than me.
275. that old patterns of life can be changed.
276. even when I feel sadness or disappointments, I can give it to the Lord and trust that His plan is way better than mine. (Thanks Maia!)
277. finally taking a video of my new house and sending it to my family and hearing their response:)
278. Janet, I will forward it to you. right.now!
279. one week without facebook has allowed me to not get behind on my laundry and that is spelled like this: RELIEF.
280. thankful for the difference I feel since cutting out bread and refined carbs.
281. thankful that His mercies are new every morning. every midday. every night.