Monday, June 20, 2011

653.

So, so many things to be thankful right now.
I almost can't contain myself.
Even though swim team is literally consuming most of time,
I am enjoying life.
Right.
Where.
I.
Am.
And it feels good.
I feel His graces surrounding me.
Encouraging me.
Slowing me.
Focusing me.
Breathing life into me.
Thank you, Lord.
Thank you.
eucharisteo.

653.  bear hugs.  with people i love.
654.  fresh cut gladiolas from a special friend.
655.  letters.  (old school.  handwritten.  not email.)
656.  my children and their courage.
657.  jumping on trampoline with friends and laughing until crying.
658.  the game of things.  (if you don't have this game, you should.  especially if you like to laugh.)
659.  a husband who is an amazing father.
660.  braided pigtails.
661.  lunch with old friend.
662.  hearing a pastor's testimony.  it was amazing.  and moving.
663.  the thing that struck me the most from his testimony was something someone said to him one day. 
One day when he was really struggling.  The man said,
"You have kingdom value.  You have kingdom value."
664.  after four years of dropping my kids off at vbs, i am finally participating in leading worship.  and loving it.  even though i can't even hit a note.  and mess up frequently.  blast.  especially because the girl i am leading with is one of my besties.
665.  impromptu playdates.
666.  Jesus.
667.  the restoring of things that were broken.  and not being as scared of the broken.
668.  trusting Him. knowing He is establishing the way for me.
"The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps."
Proverbs 16:9

No comments: