Wednesday, October 27, 2010

hidden

hidden.

 "How can a young man keep his way pure?
       By living according to your word.
  I seek you with all my heart;
       do not let me stray from your commands.
 I have hidden your word in my heart
       that I might not sin against you."
Psalm 119:9-11

walking. 

"My son, be attentive to my words;
   incline your ear to my sayings.
  Let them not escape from your sight;
    keep them within your heart.
For they are life to those who find them,
   and healing to all their flesh.
Keep your heart with all vigilance,
   for from it flow the springs of life.
Put away from you crooked speech,
   and put devious talk far from you.
  Let your eyes look directly forward,
   and your gaze be straight before you.
  Ponder the path of your feet;
    then all your ways will be sure.
  Do not swerve to the right or to the left;
   turn your foot away from evil."
Proverbs 4:20-27

peace.

 
"You keep him in perfect peace
   whose mind is stayed on you,
   because he trusts in you."
Isaiah 26:3
"For the mountains may depart
   and the hills be removed,
but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,
   and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,
   says the LORD, who has compassion on you."
Isaiah 54:10
Thank you, Ann for taking me back to the first place where I discovered God.  
Memorizing scripture.
Thank you for the reminder to turn to His Word.
Hide it in my Heart.
Walk.
With.
Him.
Not to the right or the left.


No comments: