Monday, November 1, 2010

quietness

183.  thankful for the quiet in the early morning.
184.  thankful for excited kiddos on Halloween.
185.  thankful there are no twix in my house.
186.  thankful to God for all of our many blessings.
187.  thankful for our house closing today.
188.  thankful for our new home.
189.  thankful to be able to see God's Hand in all that has happened over the past four and a half years.  Good and Bad.
190.  thankful that the good far outweighs the bad.  
191.  thankful for His mercy and grace.
192.  thankful that He keeps whispering to me, "Allison, you do not have to fix everyone's problems.  Trust Me."
193. thankful for the times when I say, "I trust you, Jesus."  And the Peace that comes over me.  It is pretty amazing.
194.  thankful for His constant wooing me to Himself.
195.  thankful that my children have a different life than I had growing up.
196.  thankful for the life I had growing up because He used it to draw me to Himself.
197.  thankful for Jasper (our dog.)  we have put him through four moves in his eleven years.
198.  thankful that he won't have to climb stairs anymore.
199.  thankful for the friends who are helping us out this week while we move.  
200.  thankful for Jesus.  sweet and precious Jesus.  thank you.

No comments: