It is raining.
The last time I wrote my gratitude's it was raining.
The rain must bring out my thankfulness.
171. thankful for the kind words my mother said to me today. she told me she was proud of me.
172. thankful that I heard her instead of not listening.
173. thankful that my Heavenly Father knew exactly what I needed today.
174. little girls in dress up clothes.
175. coloring princesses.
176. community coffee
177. thin everything bagels.
178. a Sunday nap.
179. a run in the rain.
180. thankful for friends who are providing prayers and support during our move this week:)
181. thankful for my momma.
182. thankful for this quote:
"But there is an undercurrent of peace that is not entirely disturbed by any outside event. In spite of my follies and my shortcomings, I do believe that God loves and pities me and will yet perfect that which concerneth me. It is a great mystery. But so is everything."
Katy Mortimer in "Stepping Heavenward" by Elizabeth Prentiss
P.S. Thank you Momma, for your kind words today. You have no idea how your words ministered to my heart. Thank you for praying for me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am proud to call you my momma:)