Wednesday, July 6, 2011

picture me {im}perfectly.

you are not picture perfect,
your kids are not picture perfect,
your house is not picture perfect,
your crafts are not always picture perfect,

let's 
encourage, 
inspire and 
remind 
other women 
that none of us have it all together.  

Yesterday I saw one of the most beautiful sunrises I have ever seen.
It literally took my breath away.
I didn't even have time to take a picture.
I also got to see the sun set yesterday and it was beautiful as well.

The sunrise and the sunset were perfect.
Everything in between was not so perfect.
But, you know what?
He is.
Perfect.
He covers all my faults.
My sins.
My shortcomings.
My failures.

He has me in the Palm of His Hand.
His Perfect Hand.

682.  breathtaking sunrise.
683.  a run with my bff from childhood.
684.  fabulous long weekend with my family in Alabama.
685.  cousins playing.  laughing.  smiling.
686.  donkey noises.
687.  a haircut.....ahhhhh:)
688.  jasper's hair cut.
689.  desserts.
690.  my 8 year old sitting in my lap at the doctor's office.
691.  an unexpected wink from my boy.
692.  Lawson's hilariousness.
693.  my water bottle.  love it.
694.  pen pals.  old school.  style.
695.  anger that is dissipating.
696.  love that covers a multitude of sins.  1 Peter:4:8
697.  sleeping in.
698.  bug collections.
699.  tattoos.
700.  clean clothes.  tide and downy.  fresh and clean.

3 comments:

hill said...

beautiful reminder.
thank you.
xoxo.

Lisa said...

I really like #699.

About to get my 2nd. =)

Lisa said...

PS. I have that water bottle in pink. IT.IS.AWESOME.