620. The lady without a name. She does have a name.
621. A friend of mine (who I didn't even know reads my blog) told me she knew the lady I met in the Kroger parking lot.
622. This is not a coincidence. This is God. And He is that Big.
623. finishing this book.
625. the sweetest Mother's Day.
626. running a 10k in 1 hour. at age 37.
627. did I just say 37?
628. happy for my friends who are graduating from graduate school. actually accepted that wasn't the road the Lord had for me. He taught me a lot during that one semester. One being sometimes the answer is yes and sometimes it is no. But, thank you for following Me. I will follow You, Lord. In the yes and the no.