Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ok, I have been slack I know....







Go figure. I usually start something and don't finish. I don't know why I do that. Well, yes I do. I get too caught up in things to take the time to do something I really want to do. I really want to document things that are happening in my life. I have been reading a few other blogs and I really enjoy it. I am not a good writer and my mom will probably correct my grammer, but I know that she loves me anyway:) I am only going to let family and close friends access this until I get comfortable with posting. Also, some might be private.

I am so bad with downloading pictures. I know my family would love to be able to see Mac and Lawson too. So, I am going to attempt to post some pictures...that is if I can figure it out:) I am not at all computer savy to say the least.

No comments: