Saturday, November 10, 2007

Enough

Enough. God is enough for me. "To fully grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all fullness of God." Ephesians 3:18-19

Amazing that this is the Scripture that Det Bowers gave me when I asked him that question the night of the round table discussion group. I am grasping for His love. Not the love of Joe. So, my need for significance is in the Lord. I have found myself going to Him when I feel insecure. Saying to myself, "I am significant to you, Lord." I know that sounds silly, but it is almost like I am retraining my thoughts. It doesn't happen all the time. But, is helping me heal in a sence. Helping me heal from the wounds that Joe inflicted upon me. The emotions and feelings that he caused have really brought me to a beautiful place. A place where some people never see. A place that scares some people. A place where you deal with painful memories, but come out seeing the beauty in those wounds. Because if it weren't for these wounds I would not have found Christ. And how ironic that it is by His wounds that we are healed........

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

He is able to do more than we can imagine.........

No comments: