Dear Gracious Father,
You have loved me with an everlasting love.
You have guided me through the worst of storms
best of times.
You have been there from the beginning,
wooing and pursuing me.
Especially the times in which I flee from your presence.
You still pursue me.
You still love me.
You still guide me.
Thank you, gracious Father for having mercy on me and calling me Yours.
163. L learning how to write her name (even though she has practiced on her walls and doll house.)
164. that Your Spirit can help with self control and gentleness.
165. moving boxes that are providing entertainment for the kids.
166. the crock pot.
167. thank you for teaching me that praising You gives me great joy too.
169. helping me see who I am in You. through Your eyes and not my own.
170. beauty in the rain and how it quenches thirsty ground and souls.