Lately I am just grateful.
Basking in the beauty of the blessings the sweet Lord has blessed me with.
Desiring a way to Give Glory to the Gift Giver.
I have been reading Ann's blog for awhile now.
So, starting right now I am going to write about my gratitude for Christ.
My writing is not awesome.
My pictures are not amazing. (I have spent way too much time trying to figure out aperture, ISO etc. Not much luck. It is all good though.)
But, He loves me and that I am so thankful for:)
1000. The way the Lord rescued me from a slimy pit
999. Watching the sun rise while spending time with the Lord.
998. Watching my children at the beach...laughing, running free, no worries.
997. Leighton and the way he loves me......
996. How sometimes when I feel like I am just trying to keep my head above water, I can whisper His name and feel safe and loved.
995. Sisters. Nephews. Nieces. Laughter.
""Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17