Tuesday, June 26, 2012

risk.

risk.

here goes.......

so, it is tuesday of my vacation.  this five minute friday is suppose to take place on friday.  it is tuesday.  but, i am participating anyway.  because in actuality, i never follow rules very well.

risk has always scared me.  many times i have taken risks and things turn out just like i thought they would.  then there are the times when i take the risk and i fail. miserably.  why is it that i let the failure overrule taking another risk?

because i let the bad stuff become easier to believe.

essentially the lies become easier to believe.

and i want it to end.

i don't want to fear taking the risk.

stop fearing the risk.

and jump.

arms out.

palms open.

to what the Lord has for me.

and i know and trust with all my being that He wants good things for me.

for me, allie mac.

and for you.

believe.

it.

and it is worth the risk.

Five Minute Friday

No comments: