Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jesus again

My sweet Lawson is just so precious to me. Leighton and I alternate putting the kids to sleep, so tonight was my night. But, actually I always look forward to putting her to sleep. We rock and read for awhile. Then we turn the lights off and say our prayers. I have started singing to her Jesus Loves Me. I just close my eyes and hold her tight and sing. And let me tell you that singing is NOT a gift of mine;) While I sing I can hear her sucking on her thumb and feel her rubbing on her silky.

Tonight I must have sang it 10 times. She kept saying, "Jesus again, Jesus again". Of course it sounds like, "Zezus gan, Zezus gan"! So, tonight I sang it and sang it and finally the tears came strolling down my face while she was holding on to the cross on my neck.

"Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so, little ones to Him belong they are weak but He is strong. Yes, Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me...the Bible tells me so".

No comments: