Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He said it again..

Today I took Mac to rent a few movies. It is so hot here that I figure we will be at the pool or inside;) When we pulled it he said, "I can't wait to go to Heaven." I said, "Me too." He said, "I can't wait to see God." Wow. I love this little guy. He has such a sweet heart and really loves the Lord. He reminds me daily of my need for the Lord.

Dear God,

Thank you letting me have Mac in my life. Thank you for knitting him together in my womb. Thank you for his sweet little spirit. Please Lord, protect him and keep him in the palm of your hand, always. Please help me put my full trust in You to take care of him and protect him. I know I am not in control. You are. You choose when we leave this earth. Let me be thankful everyday and every night I get to spend on this earth with my loved ones of whom you have given to me:)

No comments: