Monday, December 31, 2007

Thankful and grateful

This year has been filled with ups and downs. But, I wouldn't trade anything. I have grown so much over this past year. I have learned that the bad stuff is where I meet my Lord. I mean I meet Him other places too, but really where I have gotten to know Him has been in the painful stuff.

I don't think that I have ever felt this loved before. He has revealed so much to me. I am so thankful. I am so grateful. So grateful for His birth. So grateful for His sacrifice for me. For me. All so I could know and love Him.....so i could live. How amazing is that.

I am so thankful for Leighton. He has truly grown this year as well. We have grown together. It has been such a journey for us. I am so thankful that the Lord led us to each other. He knew that we were meant to be together.

Mac, my sweet boy who is growing up right before my eyes. His heart is so sweet. He is just this amazing little boy. He is such a gift. I remember when he was born and just being transformed. He changed me. I loved more than I ever had before. i had to open myself up to receive his love. Oh, and does he love to give me love:) He gives the best hugs and kisses! I am so proud of him. He is so curious. So full of life and love.

Lawson, my precious little girl. I was so scared to have a little girl. Only because I know how high maintenance I was(and still am to some extent:). The Lord, really knew something when He knitted her in my womb. He knew what a gift she would be. She is beautiful. She is sweet. She is so loving. She is so stubborn(i wonder who she gets that from?...hehe) She has taught me so much about myself. She is one of the reasons how and why I found the Lord. I could have died when I was pregnant with her. I could have taken too much insulin and never woken up. But, the Lord knew. He knew that I needed Him. He knew everything.

I am so thankful. I am thankful for all the good and all the bad. I have learned from it all. I am excited about 2008. i look forward to all the memories that we will make. I look forward to deepening my relationship with the Lord most of all. It is because of Him, that my life has changed.

No comments: